- Individual Detached Property
- Flexible Room Useage - Potential Annexe
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall
- Kitchen, Sitting Room, Garden Room, Study, Shower Room, Ground Floor Bedroom
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Annexe: Lean-to Entrance, Bedroom, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Shower Room & Conservatory
- Detached Double Garage & Attached Outbuilding
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Established Gardens
Situated in a tucked away location with just four neighbouring properties, positioned in a cul-de-sac setting located off Sicklesmere Road, with a private driveway, is this individual detached residence offering flexible accommodation as a 4/5-bedroom property with potential annexe use. The town centre is only a short walk away adding to the convenience of this location.
The property offers spacious accommodation comprising entrance porch, reception hall, kitchen, sitting room, study, shower room, ground floor bedroom and a garden room. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a shower room. Further potential annexe accommodation comprises bedroom, sitting room, kitchen, shower room and a conservatory. As the property offers flexibility over room use, one might opt to use the additional rooms as bedrooms for a larger family home.
Outside, the tarmac driveway provides additional off-road parking for at least six vehicles, this in turn leads to the detached double garage, the garage having power and light and an attached outbuilding. The large rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, the garden is enclosed by fencing and walling and is a real feature of the property. We understand the plot to be approximately 1/3rd of an acre in total.
Viewing Arrangements: Viewings are by appointment only and will commence from Saturday 23rd October. Please call to arrange your viewing appointment slot.